Shipping and Processing Information
At Ulla Popken the shipping costs are a flat rate of $8.95 per order. This is for all orders no matter how many items are ordered or the order total.
Please note: merchandise and shipping rates are in US Dollars
• A 6% Sales Tax is charged on total merchandise for orders delivered within Maryland (MD)
• A $15 fee per order is charged on all shipments to Canada.
• Orders generally ship from our warehouse within 48 hours and will be delivered within 7 to 10 business days.At this time we do not have expedited shipping.
• Items are shipped via Newgistics and delivered by the US Postal Service,
• Our shipping and processing charges include costs for customer service, processing and shipping, returns and exchanges, and some overhead..
• Business Days are M-F
Newgistics packages can be tracked via Newgistics website or via the United States Postal Service.
• A $15 fee per order is charged to all shipments to Canada.
• Packages sent to Canadian addresses are shipped via DHL.
• All applicable taxes (GST, PST, HST, QST) and 18% Duty are included in your order total. The provincial retail sales tax rates vary from province to province, as do the goods and services to which the tax is applied and the way the tax is applied.• Orders generally ship from our warehouse within 48 hours and will be delivered within 10 to 15 business days.
Taxes & Duty Fees
Taxes and duty fees are assessed (in Canadian dollars), and are added to your merchandise total. These fees include applicable GST, PST, HST, QST and Import Duty.
• Duty is calculated at 18% of the merchandise value
• Most merchandise individuals import into Canada is subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of five percent.
• In the provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Labrador and Nova Scotia the six percent federal goods and services tax is combined with an eight percent provincial retail sales tax and called the harmonized sales tax (HST).
• Canadian Provincial Sales Tax (PST) or Quebec Sales Tax (QST) are included in your order if applicable.
In the event that a return or exchange of merchandise is necessary, please keep all copies of any receipts and invoices connected to the purchase. Please contact your local postal office or customs officials for instructions and forms prior to returning your package. Refunds for taxes and duty fees paid will come from Canada Border Services Agency. For your convenience, we provide a link to the CBSA B2G form required to request a refund directly from Canada Border Services. Please see our FAQs for additional information on Returns and Exchanges.